Color: Shades of Blue
Artisan Base: Ethically hand woven and hand dyed by artisans in Nepal
Wash Care: Gently hand wash with cold water & mild detergents , hang dry
or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
About Studio Variously:
Founded by Anjali Purohit, Variously is a sustainable brand & design studio committed to putting hand workers economy at its forefront by choosing to exclusively only work with genuine hand-crafted techniques. We are proud to support Sustainable Design Goals set by United Nations and apply them in our design & manufacturing process. Variously chooses to explore minimal design elements rooted with heritage values. We explore ancient printing & weaving techniques , directly support artisan clusters to restore and revive them economically. We consciously stay away from short trend based collections and choose to explore concepts that explore high design which is collaborative in nature. We seek beauty in slow made textiles that bring people & their roots together.